Kerala Psc has been announced a notification regarding the recruitment for the posts of Staff Nurse.Applications are invited from the interested and eligible candidates by onlinemethod only by `One Time Registration’ system. Candidates can apply online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered shall apply through their profile.More details needed are described through below paragraphs.Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before applying.
- Category No : 454/2016
- Department : Health Services
- Name of post : Staff Nurse Gr-II
- Scale of pay : 27,800 – 59,400/-
Age Limit :
The age of candidates must exist between 20-36. Only candidates born between 2.1.1980 and 1.1.1996 (both dates included).
The candidates who are willing to apply must pass in
- plus Two/Pre-Degree (With Science Subjects) Course/pass in VHSE (with Science Subjects) and VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Bsc Nursing of a recognized University or a pass in General Nursing a
- Certificate of Registration with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council .
Mode of Submitting applications:
Interested Candidates who will meet all the eligibility criteria are requested to apply by online method through official website of kerala PSC.Candiates first as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.Read the official notification for more details.
Last date : 01.02.2017