Data Entry Operator, Field Assistant & Various Vacancies in Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) –Kerala Agricultural University has been announced the notification about the recruitment for various posts such as Data Entry Operator, Field Assistant,Senior Research Fellow & Agricultural Skilled Assistant .The organisation has invites Application for the mentioned posts on contract basis. . Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12 January 2017.More details regarding the post details,age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below.The candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying.
Name of Organization :Kerala Agricultural University (KAU)
Name of Post with vacancy
- Data Entry Operator(01 post)
- Field Assistant (03 posts)
- Senior Research Fellow (02 posts)
- Agricultural Skilled Assistant(01)
Job Location :Kerala
Apply Mode: Offline
- Data Entry Operator : Candidates must have Graduation and Computer training certificate & experience in data analysis of women development projects.
- Field Assistant : Candidates must have Graduation with VHSC in Agriculture or Graduation with Diploma in Agriculture or Graduation with Diploma in Rural Development.:
- Agricultural Skilled Assistant :BSc. (Agriculture) and experience in data analysis of women development projects
- Senior Research Fellow :PG in Food Science & Nutrition/ MBA in Agribusiness Management & Computer training
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply by offline method.Candidates must send application form along with the documents to the given below address on or before 12.01.2017.
Professor & Project Co-ordinator,
Centre for Gender Studies in Agriculture and Farm Entrepreneurship Development,
Kerala Agricultural University,
KAU P.O, Vellanikkara, Thrissur-680656.